BETAFPV 65 Pro 2 OSD Whoop Brushless Drohne Quadcopter FrSky
Produktdetails zu BETAFPV 65 Pro 2 OSD Whoop Brushless Drohne Quadcopter FrSky
BETAFPV Beta65 Pro 2 OSD Whoop Brushless Drohne Quadcopter FrSky
Beta65 Pro 2 is the smaller version of the Pro series. With the AIO F4 2S flight controller and 0802 brushless motors, it only weighs 24g without batteries. BETAFPV always trys to provide more choices for every FPV pilots. Pro series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher intergrated brushless drones.
X series, like Beta65X or Beta75X, represent the highest performance of 2S whoop drones. With long range rx, powerful ESC and motors, pilots would fly the X drone like a smaller mini drones; Pro series, like Beta65 Pro 2 and Beta75 Pro 2, have a higher integrated AIO FC and lighter weight, pilots fly it like a faster Tiny Whoop drone.This is the biggest difference of the X series and Pro series drones. You could have a noticeable different experience in control.
Beta65 Pro 2 starts another new era of 2S whoop drones. Compared with the Beta75 Pro 2, it is 4g lighter in weight and 10mm smaller in size. So you could fly in indoor most of the time.
With the high performance STM32F411 processor FC boards and betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta75 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 0802 17500KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
2pcs 300mAh HV 1S high rate batteries are recommend by default.
Wash-out issue almost not exists in Beta65 Pro 2 drones.
- Weight: 24g (without battery)
- Frame: Beta65X Frame
- Motors: 0802 17500KV with connector
- Props: 31mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: tiny AIO Camera
- Receiver Option: SPI Frsky
- Battery: 300mah 1S HV Batteries 2pcs
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Find more details about this 2S AIO F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- AIO Camera VTX
On the Beta65 Pro 2, it is the customized version lighter AIO VTX camera, only 2.9g.
- Output power: 25mW
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: PAL
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The Beta65 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
CUSTOMIZED AIO CAM & VTX
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta65 Pro 2 is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. Only 25mW power output is provided in stock. Besides, it have almost all the other function of the Z02 camera, like smart audio etc.
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
1 * Beta65 Pro 2 BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
2 * 300mAh 1S HV battery (Not for PNP version)
1 * Spare camera mount with 25 degree tilt